We have served this recipe to hundreds of customers and friends. As a result we have received so many requests for the recipe we decided to offer it to the public. Impress your family and friends with this great Texas Brew Products original Tex-Mex dish.
Recipe by Eva Nestor Alcantar, RD, LD of Nutrition Aware & Brenda Craig, Texas Brew Products
2 Cups (16 oz) Texas Brew Honey Roasted Chipotle Salsa, Medium, drained, liquid saved
1 (16 oz ) Package pre-baked Thin & Crispy Pizza Crust
2 cups shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
1 cup cubed cooked seasoned chicken (8 oz Boneless skinless Chicken Breast)
½ tsp. chicken bouillon
3 Tbsp. chopped onions
2 Tbsp. garlic, finely chopped
½ tsp. cumin
2 Tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
¼ cup sliced black olives
¼ cup Julian cut sliced red, green, orange peppers
3 Tbsp. chopped colored peppers
2 Tbsp. sliced ripe olives
¼ cup drained kernel sweet corn
1. Preheat Oven to 425degrees.
2. Boneless chicken breast cut into small cubes.
3. Pan fry and brown chicken cubes in oil, and then saute with chopped onions, garlic, cumin, fresh cilantro, and chicken bouillon.
4. Add Julian cut mixed peppers and the drained liquid from the Texas Brew Salsa. Simmer till liquid is reduced.
5. Place pizza crust shell on ungreased pizza pan.
6. Sprinkle with ¾ cup of cheese blend and top with drained Texas Brew Salsa. Spread evenly. Add seasoned chicken with peppers mixture. Add remaining cheese.
7. Top with black olives, 3 Tbsp. chopped colored peppers and sweet corn.
8. Place in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
NOTE: While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of these recipes, Texas Brew Products and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
NOTE: Image is for publication purposes only. It may not represent the actual prepared recipe.