Tender shredded pork marinated in Texas Brew Peach Salsa and barbecue sauce. A blend of sweet and zesty flavors with just the perfect hint of peach. Excellent served as a topping for baked potatoes or inside quesadillas.
Recipe by Sarah Penrod, Chef For Life
8H 5 Min
1 jar (16 0z.) Texas Brew Honey Roasted Peach Salsa
1 Pork Butt (boneless or bone-in)
1 can of soda of choice (or 2 depending on the size of the butt)
1 large bottle of your favorite original (less sweet) barbecue sauce
1. Place pork butt and soda in a large crock pot.
2. Cook 4-6 hours on high.
3. Pour out all of the liquid (soda and fat).
4. Remove bone if present.
5. With a fork shred pork inside the crock pot. The meat should easily pull apart and shred.
6. Replace liquid with 1 jar (16 oz.)of Texas Brew Honey Roasted Peach Salsa and barbecue sauce.
7. Replace lid, and cook an additional 1-2 hours.
Serve on Hawaiian rolls, Kaiser rolls. Top nachos or inside quesadillas.
NOTE: While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of these recipes, Texas Brew Products and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
NOTE: Image is for publication purposes only. It may not represent the actual prepared recipe.