We have served this recipe to hundreds of customers and friends. As a result we have received so many requests for the recipe we decided to offer it to the public. Impress your family and friends with this great Texas Brew Products original Tex-Mex dish.
Recipe by Brenda Craig, Texas Brew Products
1 cup Texas Brew Honey Roasted Pineapple Salsa
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1. Cube cream cheese and place in food processor until softened
2. Add 2 Tbsp. of the salsa and blend until smooth.
3. Add rest of the salsa and pulse your processor. Pulsing keeps your dip somewhat chunky.
4. Put in a sealed bowl and refrigerate until well chilled.
5. Serve as a appetizer with crackers chips or fruit.
Tip: Once you have blended your salsa and sour cream, spoon it into a bowl and fold in the rest of the salsa for a really chunky dip. Continue with the rest of the dip instructions.
NOTE: While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of these recipes, Texas Brew Products and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
NOTE: Image is for publication purposes only. It may not represent the actual prepared recipe.