A sweet flavored dip that taste great with your favorite gourmet chips. A wonderful addition to fruit slices or wedges.
Recipe by Brenda Craig, Texas Brew Products
1 cup Texas Brew Honey Roasted Pineapple Salsa
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1. Cube cream cheese and place in food processor until softened
2. Add 2 Tbsp. of the salsa and blend until smooth.
3. Add rest of the salsa and pulse your processor. Pulsing keeps your dip chunky or scoop blended portion into a bowl and fold in rest of the pineapple salsa. This make a very chunky dip.
4. Put in a sealed bowl and refrigerate until well chilled.
5. Serve as a appetizer with crackers chips or fruit.
NOTE: While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of these recipes, Texas Brew Products and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
NOTE: Image is for publication purposes only. It may not represent the actual prepared recipe.