We have served this recipe to hundreds of customers and friends. As a result we have received so many requests for the recipe we decided to offer it to the public. Impress your family and friends with this great Texas Brew Products original Tex-Mex dish.
Recipe by Sarah Penrod, Chef For Life
1 jar/16 oz. Texas Brew Honey Roasted Chipotle Salsa, Mild
1 lb. ground beef
1 can kidney beans
1 head of lettuce
1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 large tomato diced
4 green onions, diced
Optional- sour cream
1. Brown ground beef in a large skillet and drain.
2. Add kidney beans and Texas Brew Honey Roasted Chipotle Salsa. Reheat until warm.
3. Shred lettuce and divide onto 4 plates.
4. Dice tomato and green onions. Add to plates.
5. Top with a ladle full of the taco meat.
6. Top with shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream.
NOTE: While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of these recipes, Texas Brew Products and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
NOTE: Image is for publication purposes only. It may not represent the actual prepared recipe.