We have served this recipe to hundreds of customers and friends. As a result we have received so many requests for the recipe we decided to offer it to the public. Impress your family and friends with this great Texas Brew Products original Tex-Mex dish.
Recipe by Sarah Penrod, Chef For Life
2H 10 Min
2 H 30 Min
1 jar/16 oz. Texas Brew Honey Roasted Chipotle Salsa, Mild or Medium
Bag of 10 or 16 bean soup (dried beans)
1 onion, diced
1 cap full of apple cider vinegar
Salt and pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1. Cook beans according to the quick directions (this is usually 1 hour and 45 minutes at a hard boil, replacing water as needed).
2. Make sure that you do not add any vinegar or any acidic liquid to the beans until they are completely soft.
3. Add the diced onion during the last 20 or so minutes of cooking.
4. To finish, add the jar of Texas Brew Honey Roasted Chipotle Salsa, garlic powder, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Simmer 10 minutes and serve.
6. Serve with tortilla chips, baked or fried cornbread.
NOTE: While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of these recipes, Texas Brew Products and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
NOTE: Image is for publication purposes only. It may not represent the actual prepared recipe.