We have served this recipe to hundreds of customers and friends. As a result we have received so many requests for the recipe we decided to offer it to the public. Impress your family and friends with this great Texas Brew Products original Tex-Mex dish.
Recipe by Paul Hostetter, Head Cook, Texas Brew Products Barbeque Team
1 jar Texas Brew Honey Roasted Pineapple Salsa (well chilled)
1 lb. medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
3 Tbsp. real butter
1. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add shrimp and sauté until opaque.
3. Drain excess butter and put shrimp in bowl with ½ cup chilled pineapple salsa.
4. Move bowl to freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from freezer and serve with remaining salsa.
NOTE: While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of these recipes, Texas Brew Products and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
NOTE: Image is for publication purposes only. It may not represent the actual prepared recipe.