Recipe by Paul Hostetter, Head Cook, Texas Brew Products Barbeque Team
1 jar Texas Brew Honey Roasted Pineapple Salsa (well chilled)
1 lb. medium shrimp (peeled and deveined, may use pre-cooked salad shrimp)
1 Tbsp. real butter
Standard or Mini Pita Pockets
1. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat & 2 Tbsp. of the pineapple salsa, bring to a sizzle.
2. Add shrimp and sauté until opaque.
3. Drain excess liquid and put shrimp in bowl with 1 cup of the chilled pineapple salsa.
4. Move bowl to freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from freezer. In a large bowl, lightly toss with Spring Mix and fill pitas. Add more salsa if needed.
6. Top with Texas Brew Honey Roasted Pineapple Salsa to taste.
7. Spritz with lime and enjoy this light summer delight.
8. If making mini appetizers, layer first with spring mix, then salsa and shrimp: repeat.
NOTE: While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of these recipes, Texas Brew Products and the author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
NOTE: Image is for publication purposes only. It may not represent the actual prepared recipe.